Workshop: Introduction to Salesforce Reporting Workshop
Join us for a hands-on, action packed workshop with practical training to help Salesforce users get the most out of their information.
In this dynamic workshop, you will learn the secrets of putting Salesforce Reports and Views to use. You’ll be able to find and access information more quickly and easier than before and make better decisions.
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Decide when to use a View and when to use a Report
- Describe what you can do in a View but not a Report
- Describe what you can do in a Report but not a View
- Decide which of the three report types to use, Tabular, Summary, and Matrix
- Use the Report Builder to create a Custom Report
- Create a Tabular report
- Create a Summary report
- Use the Sum/Min/Max/Mean for numerical columns in the Tabular and Summary Report
- Use a Summary Report to group information one and two levels deep
- Use Bucketing
- Create a report folder and save Reports in the folder
- Create Dashboards from a Tabular Report
- Create Dashboards from a Summary Report
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses Salesforce and would like to be able to display relevent information and report on it, or access and update records more quickly and easily. Staff, management and Salesforce admins will all benefit from this. Startups, small and medium businesses, corporations, social enterprises and charities will all benefit from what this workshop delivers.
6 August 2015 at 1:30 pm- 4:30 pm
What to bring: Nothing is required – a computer and Salesforce training instance will be provided. Refreshments will be available.
Where: Where: IT Training Room Hire, 202 Blackfriars Road, Southwark, SE1 8NJ. The venue is a 1 minute walk from Southwark tube.
Cost: £299 excluding VAT (discounts are available to charities and non profit organisations – please enquire for further details)
If you have an Annual Support Contract from Third Sector IT, this course may be available for free.
How to book: Credit Card
100% refunds are available up until 10 business days before the course start date. After this date no refunds are available, although you are welcome to substitute a different member of staff.