Workshop: Salesforce Advanced Reporting
Join us for a hands-on, action packed workshop with practical training to help Salesforce power-users get the most out of their information.
In this dynamic workshop we will share the secrets to putting Salesforce Reports to use. You’ll be able to find and access information more quickly and easier than before and make better decisions.
Prerequisite: This Course presumes you are familiar with Views, Tabular Reports, and Summary Reports. Please see our Intro classes if you do not feel you are at the advanced level.
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a Joined Report
- Create a meta-report using the Power of One technique, allowing reporting on Groupings
- Understand the features of a Matrix Report
- Create a Matrix Report
- Modify and Customise a Matrix Report
- Select appropriate Report Types
- Create multiple Custom Report Types
- Learn about Third-Party Data Analytics for Salesforce
- Create an Opportunity Trend Reports and Opportunity History Reports
- Learn when to use a Snapshot Report for historical Analysis
- Create Dynamic Dashboards and Filtered Dashboards
Who Should Attend?
Power-users and other advanced users of Salesforce who would like to be able to report on complex information, and who also have significant experience creating Tabular and Summary reports.
Startups, small and medium businesses, corporations, social enterprises and charities will all benefit from what this workshop delivers.
What to bring: Nothing is required – a computer and Salesforce training instance will be provided. Refreshments will be available.
Where: Imparando Learning Centre, 56 Commercial Road, Aldgate, London E1 1LP. The venue is a 5 minute walk from Aldgate East tube.
Cost: £299 excluding VAT (discounts are available to charities and non profit organisations – please enquire for further details)
If you have an Annual Support Contract from Third Sector IT, this course may be available for free.
100% refunds are available up until 10 business days before the course start date. After this date no refunds are available, although you are welcome to substitute a different member of staff.