We are hiring Salesforce Consultants and Salesforce Trainers.
But before you tell us about yourself, we’d like to tell you why we think Third Sector IT is a wonderful place to work. First of all, we have fun while producing amazing results – our clients are poised to grow and benefit from technology, and we are there to help them. Secondly, our size and rapid growth mean you will be given exciting challenges and the responsibility to solve them. And finally, ongoing training and mentoring means that you can accomplish your own personal goals along with your business goals.
It’s incredibly important for us to find the right person for our team. We would love to hear from you if you think of yourself as someone who enjoys:
- Rising to a challenge and completing it.
- Solving problems, both large and small.
- Helping other people succeed.
- Giving back to the community while making the world a better place to live.
- Exploring new ideas.
- Having a diverse and varied role.
Currently, we are looking for both junior and senior CRM Consultants who can help our clients accomplish their goals, and who are motivated to make the world a better place (Salesforce experience ideal but not essential).
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- In-house or consulting experience in CRM implementation or configuration (ideally Salesforce but not essential).
- Demonstrable client facing and project management skills
- A broad business understanding
- Problem solving skills with the ability to build solutions
It’s very important for us to find the right people for our team. As we’re hiring for different levels you may bring more or less experience, but what you will need is a passion for both helping non-profits and leveraging the power of technology.
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!